Monday, December 31, 2007

fatti meri

what a lovely day!! its a new year, its a new day...itsa new begininnng....but as my wheels of fate had decided in some sordid clandestine conspiracy with the prince of hades, i am stuck on my revolving chair on a declared holiday. All because i am manager!!! all because i am paid to dance to the tunes of they who run this godforsaken organisation. But then where are they, when i have tied my hair up in a neat coil and am wearing freshly ironed clothes......vanished...wondering what the fuck i am writing? yea me too....let me give it to you straight...here i am after a late night or rather early morning new year's celebration, sitting in front of my flashy screen...my eyes are drooping, my nerves edgy, my hands siver from lack of sleep and water....no i am not below the poverty line.....i am just a overgrown immature chick with money to spend on alcohol.....i am forced to come to office for the much anticipated conference call marking the beginning of my new job profile...yea i asked for too much too soon...and as i wait in utter desperation for my boss to turn up....i realise that she is out on a personal errand....i thought only i didn't respond to phone calls...but apparently not!!! so here i am sitting with puffy eyes on an otherwise holiday waiting for this big meeting in the afternoon...which is basically five men and women rambling about the castles they have built on thin air.....yea thats what life is all about...its about party poopers, sleep waking alarms and babbling mobs.....

i am so zonked that i really can't decide what i a writing or what i have written but i realised that the time has come when blogs are going to be a further constellation in my universe and poverty reduction is going to be the sun shining in my profit motivated, i-don't-know-what -the-fuck galaxy. But i write for the pleasure of pleasuring myself on a lovely new years day....secretly also because i realised i have three regular readers of my blog....dammit i am never quite delicate

1 comment:

manjadi said...

missy, its time to write again. work and all will come and go but its important to keep writing