Thursday, December 27, 2007

some things

I am back on my revolving chair after a week's hibernation and i hate to say this but everything here worked very well without me...a solace and a pinching sensation all at the same time...so while i was catching up on sleep and grub at home, life went as usual in this buzzing office where people work on the dreams of others....millionaire's dreams of course...

I, as always, went with the renewed hope of celebrating christmas....the age old festival with all its colours...but all i really did was sleep throught the sermon, hurry through the duck stew and duck roast...cribbed about visiting relatives....it was the same...though there is that familiar pleasure of the same and known....so while i was at home i missed my freedom and my cosy apartment...my drinks and my pals....now i miss the time i lazed around, procastinated chores, fought with mom, slumped in front of the TV, meeting old friends and new....oh ok it was goooood in the old fashioned way...and now i am sitting with sleepy eyes in front of my laptop wondering why on earth i came back on a friday...why didn't i just take today off and monday off and come back on wednesday after the much awaited trip to Goa with old friends...man do i punish myself or what?

exciting part was meeting old friends and new....classmates from school, batchmates from college...felt like old times...cooking, drinking and doing bad stuff sneakily...forgot about my boring revolving chair for a quite a bit...so i am now a renewed sleepy person....who is waiting for new years to party my with out!!!! free at last free at last thank god we are free at last....

No comments: