Thursday, November 15, 2007

blogs!!!

blogs...blogs all over the virtual space....the concept is close to creepy....people writing a public-personal diary....people wending intimate frustration for public viewing...creepy!!! but then creepy is cool so here i go with mine....problem is how to go about it....there is a rush of ideas...one better than the other but nothing really materialises....i thought i'll explain the concept to myself...people are bored and lonely just like me....wondering about the consequences of their actions....... sitting in a very strange scenario, one that i couldn't dream of being in an year ago....but here i am in a corporate research fancy place far away from the smell of dusty books and hot chai...life takes you places you never fathom being....did i ever think when i was in my pinafores i would be sitting in a air-conditioned room wondering about the worth of my existence...did i think when i was playing hide-and-seek in the "jungle" premises of my school that i would be dictating the path of many a lives who we call "poor"...telling people how to lead their lives...how to pee, where to pee, how to poop healthy...where to...imagine if somebody told a middle class convent educated bugger that!! i can imagine the expression of umphish disgust just blooming on that face...well, well thats what i am doing...forgiving myself everyday...convincing myself that the smile of an wrinkled granny in some utopic tribal village will redeem of this guilt...or the heights of wisdom will dawn on me in my crude path to condemnation....so introducing myself to myself and to the vague readers of this blog who can't recognise my most anonymous face...i m close to neurotic but not really....i like to amuse myself saying that...or i am masochistic...or i m just a cynic who can't see any good in anything...good doesn't exist without quotes in my vocabulary....i m drifter who wants to be sedentary in a mobile fashion.

No comments: