Sunday, February 10, 2008

bloggers dilemma

i sat down last night on a moving train to put down thoughts for my beloved blog.....i hate saying this but i think i am destined to write only on this revolving chair....so as the phased out blog mentioned i was put in a dilemma by my oldest reader and therefore my strongest critic....that i was now directing my blog to the readers rather than as a thought process or musing...i was immediately defensive...since it was my travel blog that he commented...i was quick to mention that i am bad at it, generally bad at it...so much for my job with travel magazines!!....anyway it struck me when i saw his hapless expression that i was getting aggressive and that it was unnecessary....afterall me bbeing the expert at microsocial processes shouldn't dishearten my precious handful of reader in the name of the obvious...of course i write because i know there is someone reading it...yes i am nonchalant about their opinion or their opinion of me but hey lets not kid anyone alright....

Did i tell you how i got a chance to apply to metroplus, hindu, bangalore....my dream job in the making...yea its a little "for the masses" but thats where one starts right? i was also quick to realise that i didn't think much about it as they offered a salary that was 1/3rd of my current pay cheque....ok i give in...i have been lured by the glittering coins...in the name of my precious future, in the name of the fat that is constantly haunting me...i have sold my soul to materialistic purposes and lifestyles...but wholly so...cause i also realised in the past few days that it is possible to save...that a human being can live on lesser amounts than i thought....and still have parties and trips to vague destinations...you just need to go with the right people...hehe

No comments: